Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a dropdown list box:
- Role: The role of a dropdown list box is AccessibleRole::COMBO_BOX.
- Name: The name of a dropdown list box is its localized label.
- Description: The description of a dropdown list box is its localized
- Children: There exists one child.
It is of type AccessibleList.
- Parent: The parent is the window that contains the dropdown list box.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::ACTIVE is set
if a child has currently the focus.
- AccessibleStateType::RESIZABLE is set
if the object can be resized.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.