Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of an icon choice control entry:
- Role: The role of an icon choice control entry is AccessibleRole::LABEL.
- Name: The name of an icon choice control entry is it's text.
- Description: The description of an icon choice control entry is empty.
- Children: There exist no children.
- Parent: The parent is either the AccessibleIconChoiceControl.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::TRANSIENT is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set when it is selected.
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.