Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a tool box item:
- Role: The role of a tool box item is
AccessibleRole::PUSH_BUTTON when the item is a push button, or
AccessibleRole::TOGGLE_BUTTON when the item is a button and checkable, or
AccessibleRole::PANEL when the item is a window, or
AccessibleRole::FILLER when the item is a fill item, or
AccessibleRole::SEPARATOR when the item is a separator.
- Name: The name of a tool box item is the name set.
- Description: The description of a tool box item is its localized
- Children: There can exist one child.
This can be any kind of accessible object.
- Parent: The parent is the tool box that contains the tool box item.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::CHECKED is set
if the tool box item is checked.
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.