Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a tree list box entry:
- Role: The role of a tree list box entry is AccessibleRole::LABEL.
- Name: The name of a tree list box entry is it's text.
- Description: The description of a tree list box entry is empty.
- Children: There can exist children of type AccessibleTreeListBoxEntry.
- Parent: The parent is either the AccessibleTreeListBox
or an AccessibleTreeListBoxEntry that contains the tree list box entry.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::EDITABLE is set when a tree list box entry can be edited.
- AccessibleStateType::EXPANDABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::EXPANDED is set when it is expanded.
- AccessibleStateType::COLLAPSED is set when it is collapsed.
- AccessibleStateType::CHECKED is set when it is checked.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set when it is selected.
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.