:: com :: sun :: star :: drawing ::
- Usage Restrictions
- not published
- The AccessibleShape service is implemented by UNO shapes to
provide accessibility information that describe the shape's features.
A UNO shape is any object that implements the XShape interface.
The content of a draw page is modeled as tree of accessible shapes
and accessible text paragraphs. The root of this (sub-)tree is the
accessible draw document view. An accessible shape implements either
this service or one of the "derived" services
AccessibleGraphicShape or AccessibleOLEShape.
See the section Children in the description of the
::com::sun::star::accessibility::XAccessibleContext interface support for more details.
There are two services that extend this one: the
AccessibleGraphicShape and the
AccessibleOLEShape services provide additional interfaces.
See there for details.
A shape object is either fully or partially visible on the screen or
has set the AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC state to indicate that it is no longer
actively supported by its parent.
Each shape object that has not set the DEFUNC state has a valid
parent. That is either the containing draw page or a group shape or a
3D scene object.
- OOo 1.1.2
Top of Page
|Exported Interfaces - Details
- Give access to the structural information of a shape.
You can access the following information for the shape being made
- Role: The role of all shapes is AccessibleRole::SHAPE.
- Name: The name of a shape is its localized type name.
- Description: Descriptions are localized and start with the
shape's type and style. After that follow some properties that
differ from the defaults with respect to the style.
- Children: The children of a shape are either other accessible
shapes or accessible text paragraphs. Only group shapes, 3D scene
shapes, and OLE shapes may contain other shapes as children.
Some of the shapes may have text paragraphs as (additional)
children. See ::com::sun::star::text::AccessibleParagraphView for details of
how this text is represented.
- Parent: The parent is either the document view as represented by
AccessibleDrawDocumentView or a group shape, 3D
scene shape, or OLE shape.
- Relations: Are set and maintained from the outside. See the
service description of the object that has accessible shapes as
children for details.
- States: The states supported by this service are:
AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC is set if an accessible
shape is not visible but still existent for some reason.
This should not really happen and is a sign that someone,
e.g. an AT-Tool holds references to such a shape. The
reason for this is that either the owner of the accessible
shape did not remove it from its list of children or that
the AT-Tool does not care for the events indicating
Usually an object that has the AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC state set has already
been disposed and subsequent calls to this object result in
If this state is set then no other of the states below is
set. This is also true for the states that are otherwise
always set (which makes "always" more of a sort of
- AccessibleStateType::EDITABLE is always set.
This state is interpreted to mean that not only text but
also other, graphical, properties of a shape can be modified.
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set according to
whether the shape currently has the focus.
- AccessibleStateType::MULTI_LINE is set if a shape
supports the ::com::sun::star::accessibility::XAccessibleText interface.
- AccessibleStateType::OPAQUE is set for certain shapes
with certain attributes like for a filled rectangle.
- AccessibleStateType::RESIZABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set according to
whether the shape is currently selected.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- Locale: The shape returns the locale of its parent.
- Property change listeners: Property change listeners that are
registered with a shape are informed of the usual events.
- Give access to the graphical representation of a shape.
The bounding box returned by the XAccessibleComponent::getBounds function returns the
shape's bounding box clipped at its parent's bounding box
An accessible shape tries as best as it can to return proper
values for calls to the
If the shape is painted with a uniform and non-transparent color
then the returned colors may differ from the ones visible on the
Key bindings are not supported at the moment
- Usage Restrictions
- Give extended access to the graphical representation of a shape.
The functions XAccessibleExtendedComponent::getFont,
XAccessibleExtendedComponent::getToolTipText are not
supported and return empty references respectively empty
The support of this interface is optional to reduce overhead in
case that no text is displayed and color information can not be
determined with an acceptable cost.
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.