:: com :: sun :: star :: embed ::
- Base Interfaces
- Usage Restrictions
- not published
- This interface extends XHierarchicalStorageAccess interface.
Top of Page
- allows to get access to a child encrypted stream with encryption data
using hierarchical path.
If storage does not allow any encryption this method will always throw
In case the stream is open in readonly mode the
method will return an empty reference.
- Parameter sStreamPath
- the path to the substream that should be open
- Parameter nOpenMode
- a mode the stream should be open in,
can be a combination of ElementModes values
- Parameter aEncryptionData
- this parameter allowes to specify an encryption data for the
stream, the data must be correct, otherwise an
exception will be thrown
this storage is in invalid state for any reason
one of provided arguments is illegal
the stream is not encrypted
the provided password is wrong
in case of io errors during stream opening
wraps other exceptions
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.