||starts the loading of the specified resource into the specified Frame.
||cancels the loading process.
Top of Page
- starts the loading of the specified resource into the specified Frame.
- Parameter Descriptor
- describes the resource which should be loaded
It use a ::com::sun::star::document::MediaDescriptor for that.
- Parameter Frame
- the target frame which should contain the new loaded component
- true if loading is successfully
- cancels the loading process.
No notifications (neither to the frame or the caller) must be notified.
Because it's a synchronous process this cancel call can be forced by
another thread the loader thread only. Method
XSynchronousFrameLoader::load() must return false
then and caller of this method XSynchronousFrameLoader::cancel()
already knows the state ...
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.