:: com :: sun :: star :: text ::
- Base Interfaces
- (referenced interface's summary:)
- enables objects to be inserted into a text and to provide their
location in a text once they are inserted into it.
- is the base interface for all text fields.
A text field is embedded in text and expands to a sequence of
- See also
- Developers Guide
- Text - Text Fields
Top of Page
|| bShowCommand );
- the display string of the text field either as the command
of the field or as the output string.
- Parameter bShowCommand
- if true the command of the field will be returned
Copyright © 2000, 2013 LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates. All rights reserved.
LibreOffice was created by The Document Foundation, based on OpenOffice.org, which is Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Document Foundation acknowledges all community members, please find more info at our website.